The festival of colours HOLI has always been very special in Uttrakhand. Kumaon region of Uttarakhand is the only region in the entire world, where Holi is celebrated for continuous 5 days. Most of you must have pre-planned your Holi celebrations with family and friends, but if you want to join an outdoor event or party, then you have a very special arrangement in the Holy City of Rishikesh. This year Pearl Adventures are going to arrange a grand Holi Party known as Rang Barse 2016.
Here are the event details
Event Name: Rang Barse 2016
Date: 23rd to 25 March 2016
Venue: Tiger Resort, Gattu Ghat Neelkanth Road, 12 KM from LaxamJhula
The event is going to be very high class and Sophisticated even the Ganges banks are decorated in a very graceful way. Although dancing on the music beats with friends face fully coated with gulls are among the best way to celebrate Holi, but imagine if you add rain dance on the beats of Dj Nandy, Dj Sach, Dj Vinayakaur and Dj Royab to escalate your amusement. Isn’t it a good idea?
Although you can collect the Day Pass and start enjoying the party, but in case you are coming from another city and are planning to spend some days in Rishikesh then, Pearl Adventures offers you 3 days package at a very affordable rate.
Major attractions in their package
• Accommodation in Deluxe camps/cottages on twin sharing basis.
• Welcome drink on Arrival ( Non- Alcoholic )
• All Meals throughout the stay (Day 1to day 3 Breakfast)
• Celebration Theme Event on Holi
• Campfire on both the nights
• 1 rafting session ( 16 Kms )
• Evening Snacks on both the nights
• Unlimited IMFL on 23rd Night for 2 hours ( 8.00 pm – 10.00 pm )
• Unlimited IMFL on 24th during Holi event ( 10.00 am – 01.30 pm )
• Unlimited Soft drinks & Soda on both the nights
• DJ party on 23rd Night
• Special DJ & Rain Dance Party on 24th ( 10.00 am – 03.00 pm )Lunch
Ways to collect your Holi Passes.
1. You Can either collect the passes from the spot.
2. You can book right away by ringing on +919690858426, +919711538526.