Urvashi Rautela has won million hearts with her charm and beauty. While this beautiful damsel is now enjoying her stardom, let’s have a sneak peek to some lesser known facts about Urvashi.
1. Urvashi was born in Nainital and brought up in Kotdwar
2. Urvashi’s mother is Kumaoni and her father belongs to Garhwal and this fact is proudly cherished by this diva. She feels immense pride in addressing herself as Pahari or Uttarakhandi.
3. Urvashi’s father’s name is Manav Singh and he is known to be quite a successful businessman in Kotdwar.
4. Urvashi’s mother Meera Rautela is also an accomplished business woman and the owner of a famous beauty salon.
5. Urvashi Rautela belongs to a family where good looks are inherited and this is evident from the fact that her younger brother Yashraj Rautela who is only a student now has already earned his position as the heartthrob for girls.
6. Urvashi Rautela completed her schooling from DAV School Kotdwar and her graduation from Delhi University.
7. She won Miss Universe India-2012 and Miss Tourism Queen of the Year in-2011 held in China and Miss Asian Super Model-2011 in South Korea.
8. Rautela also won the I Am She – Miss Universe India in 2012 but since she was a minor she was replaced by Shilpa Singh.
9. Urvashi was crowned Miss Diva – 2015 and represented India at Miss Universe 2015 pageant.
10. Urvashi Rautela commenced her acting career with Singh Sahab the Great starring opposite Sunny Deol and Honey Singh’s music video Love Dose.