Be the Queen!
Mrs. Uttarakhand is a beauty pageant for married/divorced women being organized by experienced fashion industry professionals. It’s once in a lifetime opportunity to get groomed by ace choreographers and walk the ramp!
Rules & Regulations
- The applicant should be married.
- The applicant should be a natural-born female.
- If the applicant is under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions she should declare it at the time of the first round.
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per the schedule given.
- Only persons of good health, sound mind, and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
- The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the organizers.
- The fees paid is non-refundable in any circumstances.
Procedure to Apply
Step 1: Applicant needs to fill the Online Registration Form
Step 2: The applicant will receive an email with details about how to complete the Registration Process by depositing the fee.
Step 3: Applicant needs to send 2 Full-Length Pictures with fee receipt at email@example.com
Thereafter, your Registration will be deemed completed
Rounds of Himalayan Buzz’s Mrs. Uttarakhand
Round 1: First Round of Audition (Online/Offline)
Round 2: All Applicants who are shortlisted in the first round will appear in the second round in Dehradun.
Final Round: Finalists will fight for the prestigious Mrs. Uttarakhand 2021 title in a Grand Event in Dehradun.