Miss North India contest is open for all aspiring young girls who want to make a career as a model in the fashion industry. If you are eligible for the competition as per mentioned criteria, you can now register online. After the registration, the participants will receive e-mail from our side or she can directly come to the auditions venue to fill out the form on the day of the audition.
Shortlisted contestants need to go through the grooming session and learn basics of modelling. After the completion of grooming session, contestants will walk with professional models in a Fashion Festival before the Finale.
All shortlisted contestants will get contracts of 5 shows within one year.
Age: 18-26 years
Audition Cities: New Delhi, Dehradun, Chandigarh
Terms & Conditions
1. The Contestant needs to go through the grooming & PDP sessions.
2. Grooming & PDP session is mandatory, it’s not optional.
3. Groomed models will have to work in our designer shows & shoots.
4. The contestant should be willing to travel to different cities like Delhi, Dehradun Lucknow, Bangalore etc for work.
5. Grooming and training sessions would be held in Mussoorie.
6. Fresher models will get preference, so we can train them as per our requirements.
7. Only 20 girls can participate in the next round.
8. Self – proclaimed celebrities may avoid enrolling altogether.
9. Contestant must agree to abide by the rules, as changed from time to time by the Organisers.
10. Contestant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other pageant.
11. The contestant should be naturally born female.