‘The Man of India’ is an organization for the Indian Men that chiefly focus on its core as the agent for humanitarian, social, Culture and environmental concerns for the benefit of the mankind. Our focus is to create an individual that understands the value of the real beauty as it lies in the soul that it glorifies to the outside world.
The most Suitable and Desired Men will make it big internationally on a competitive platform working on the similar Advocacies. We ‘The Man of India’ organization welcome all the Qualified and Desired Men from all the regions of the country to join us on this initiative.
The Man of India’ provides an opportunity for the Indian Men to represent the country internationally for beauty pageants and help you show your best self to the world.
Age: 17-28 Years
Height: 5.6 & Above
Terms & Conditions
- The contestant must have Passport.
- The contestant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport or Adhar Card)
- The contestant should be a natural born male.
- The contestant should be an Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India.
- The contestant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organisers.
- The contestant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contractor pageant.
- The Organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a representative of any country other than India.
- The expenses (travel, food & stay) will have to be borne by the contestant.
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
- Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- The contestant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against him.
- Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organiser.
- In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the contestant.
- The Organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.