About Miss North India 2021
Miss North India is a premier pageant for all aspiring young girls who want to make a career as a model. Miss North India 2021 is organized by industry professionals and contestants get guidance and platform from experts to start their modeling career in the Fashion Industry.
Rules & Regulations
- Only residents of New Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Chandigarh, and Laddakh can participate in the pageant.
- Applicants must have documents to support their claim to be residents of the state or any valid proof of their parents in the case he is living outside of that state.
- After filling the online registration form, the contestants will receive an e-mail from the organizers containing all the audition details.
- The applicant should not / have not been married.
- The applicant should be a natural-born female.
- If the applicant is under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions she should declare it at the time of final audition.
- Expenses till the finale will have to be borne by the participant.
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per the schedule given.
- The organizers are not responsible if the sponsors do not give the prizes promised by them.
- The organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occurs to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during, or after participation.
- The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
- Only persons of good health, sound mind, and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the organizers.
- The organizers are not responsible for the non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute, the organizers’ decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
- The courts of Ghaziabad have jurisdiction over all disputes.
- The organizers have all the right to cancel, reschedule, postpone, and amend the show.
- The fee paid towards grooming is non-refundable in any circumstances.
Height: 5.3 & Above
Due to the safety concerns regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, the first round of audition for Miss North India 2021 will be held digitally
Procedure to Apply
Step 1: Applicant needs to fill the Online Registration Form
Step 2: Applicant will receive an email with details about how to complete the Registration Process by depositing the fee.
Step 3: Applicant needs to send 2 Full-Length Pictures with fee receipt at email@example.com
Thereafter, your Registration will be deemed completed
Rounds of Miss North India 2021
Round 1: Digital Audition through online platforms
Round 2: All Applicants who are shortlisted in the first round will appear in the second round in Delhi, Chandigarh & Dehradun.
Final Round: Finalists will fight for Miss. North India 2021 title in Dehradun
Registration Fee: 1000/-
About Himalayan Buzz
Himalayan Buzz is the most influential and dynamic lifestyle, entertainment, and fashion company in North India. Himalayan Buzz also organizes one of the Best Fashion Week Uttarakhand Couture Week & India’s Young Fashion Designer.
Our participants have gone on to become successful fashion models and have walked on-ramp for many fashion events and brands. Himalayan Buzz is committed to providing the perfect launchpad for young girls and boys to make a career in the fashion industry.