Miss North India contest is open for all aspiring young girls who want to make a career as a model in the fashion industry. If you are eligible for the competition as per mentioned criteria, you can now register online. After the online registration, The participants will receive audition details through the mail or she can directly walk in as per given details.
Shortlisted contestants need to go through the grooming session and learn basics of modeling. After the completion of the grooming session, contestants will walk with professional models in a Fashion Festival before the Finale.
All shortlisted contestants will get contracts of 5 shows within one year.
Venue: Hotel Kwality Regency, SCO 807-808, Sector 22 A, Chandigarh
Date: 30 August 2018
Time: 10.00 Onwards
Age: 18-26 years
Height: 5’3” & Above
Audition Fee: 500
Terms & Conditions
1. The Contestant needs to go through the grooming & PDP sessions.
2. Grooming & PDP session is mandatory, it’s not optional.
3. Groomed models will have to work in our designer shows & shoots.
4. The contestant should be willing to travel to different cities for work.
5. Grooming and training sessions would be held in Dehradun-Mussoorie.
6. Fresher models will get preference, so we can train them as per our requirements.
7. Only 20 girls can participate in the next round.
8. Self – proclaimed celebrities may avoid enrolling altogether.
9. Contestant must agree to abide by the rules, as changed from time to time by the Organisers.
10. Contestant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other pageant.
11. The contestant should be naturally born female.