Miss North India contest is open for all aspiring young girls who want to make a career as a model in the fashion industry. If you are eligible for the competition as per mentioned criteria, you can now register online. After the online registration, The participants will receive audition details through mail or they can directly visit the audition venue as per given details.
Shortlisted contestants need to go through the grooming session and learn basics of modeling. After the completion of the grooming session, contestants will walk with professional models in a Fashion Festival before the Finale.
All shortlisted contestants will get contracts of 5 shows within one year.
Age: 18-26 years
Minimum Height: 5’4”
Date: 19 August
Time: 11 AM
Venue: 7 Hills Resorts, Near Holiday Inn Resort, Kullu-Naggar-Manali Road, Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Audition Fee: 500
Terms & Conditions
1. Fresher models will get preference, so we can train them as per our requirements.
2. Self – proclaimed celebrities may avoid enrolling altogether.
3. Contestant must agree to abide by the rules, as changed from time to time by the Organisers.
4. Contestant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other pageant.
5. The contestant should be naturally born female.