Anukriti Gusain from Lansdowne is going to represent Uttarakhand in Femina Miss India 2017. Anukriti the 23 years old beauty is being considered as one of the main contenders for the title. Here are some lesser know some facts about Anukriti
1. Anukriti was born in Lansdowne of Pauri district in Garhwali family. Her father’s name is Uttam Singh Gusain and mother’s name is Narmada who is a teacher in Government Inter College Lansdowne.
2. Anukriti had completed her schooling from Army Public School, Lansdowne. Later she did engineering in Computer Science from Dehradun Institute of Technology Dehradun in 2015.
3. Gusain was one of the top 5 finalists of Femina Miss India 2013. Gusain was also titled Miss Beautiful Smile and Miss Photogenic in Sub Contest Awards of Miss India 2013.
4. She also won Femina Miss India Delhi 2013. She won two subtitles there including Femina Miss Timeless Beauty and Femina Miss Glowing Skin and She represented India and won the Bride of The World India 2013.
5. She was awarded, Mahatma Gandhi Samman 2014 for representing India in an International beauty pageant. She also got an award from Uttarakhand Film Association felicitated for her contribution in the respective creative field.
6. Anukriti worked as TV presenter for Planet Bollywood News aired on Zoom TV.
7. She is currently on the 49th position in “Times 50 Most Desirable Women 2014” list. Gusain represented India at Miss Asia Pacific World 2014 and finished as 4th Runner Up.
8. Gusain represented India at Miss Asia Pacific World 2014 and finished as 4th Runner Up.
9. Anukriti Got featured on the cover page of several Magazines like “New Women”.
10. She was titled Miss India Uttrakhand in Miss India North Zone competition of Femina Miss India 2017 held at The Leela Hotel, Delhi. There were three contenders for Miss India Uttrakhand. Anukriti competed with Dehradun’s Tashi Bahuguna and Twinkle Chaudhary from Kotdwar. Anukriti was crowned amongst the three. Eight beauties from North zone have been finalized for Miss India 2017.